The LA Times Breaks it down:
Average wait times for the busiest rides in both parks
Among other findings since 2015, the data show:
- The shortest wait times are typically on Thursdays.
- Saturdays have the longest average queue times, 25 minutes.
- September and January are the best months to avoid long lines at the resort. On Jan. 22 of this year, the average wait time for the most popular rides was the shortest, only 7.6 minutes
- The longest average wait times have been at the end of December and July as well as mid-May, around the start of spring break for most area schools and colleges.
- Over the past two and a half years, the day with the longest average wait times was May 20, 2017, when it took 42 minutes on average to get on a ride. The park hosted one of several graduation night parties on that date.
- Only one of the popular attractions had a wait get shorter; that was Splash Mountain (down by about 11 minutes).
Read the entire story from (LA Times)